Senior Tax Manager
Baker Tilly Tax Advisory team provides tax advisory services to both Thai and international clients. The successful candidate will lead/guide team in tax compliance, tax advisory, tax due diligence and transfer pricing reports. The responsibilities include:
- Leading team in tax due diligence project;
- Engaging in various types of tax compliance and tax advisory services, such as business structuring, business tax, transaction tax and international tax;
- Guiding junior staff, preparing and reviewing transfer pricing reports;
- Coordinating with clients and guiding team in preparing corporate income tax returns, including but not limited to personal income tax returns, value added tax returns, withholding tax returns and specific business tax returns;
- Dealing with tax officers in association with any tax works as required by the clients;
- Preparation of tax reports and presentation when required; and
- Others relating to tax advisory services as required by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Law or Accountancy (Master’s degree or any certifications in taxation is an advantage).
- 8-10 years of experiences in related areas including auditing, tax compliance, tax advisory, tax due diligence and/or transfer pricing.
- Extensive experiences in tax advisory or consulting companies.
- Good command in English (in all skills, especially writing) and MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated with team leading skills, can-do attitude, well organized and professional approach, and able to work under time pressure.
Interested candidates should submit their full resume stating current and expected salary and direct contact number to email@example.com