Manager Corporate Finance
- Perform lead role in engagements such as independent opinion report to the listed companies, M&A , fund raising, business and share valuations.
- Conduct financial analyses, market research, capital market and cost of capital analyses
- Develop complex, integrated financial models with Excel
- Providing key advice on deal considerations including structuring, pricing and negotiation advice
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope and enforce project standards.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Contribute to team discussions and client meetings.
- Support Directors and Partners in managing client relationships and business development.
- Take responsibilities in providing coaching and training to junior team members
- A graduate degree from a leading university, with a major in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or a related field. [no undergraduate degree?]
- 7+ years of experience in investment banking or financial industry is preferred
- ASCO Financial Advisory license is preferred
- High proficiency in working in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills, analytic ability, presentation skill, project management, and strong work ethics
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing skills
Please email your application to careers@Bakertilly.co.th