Corporate Internal Control Advisor
Job Summary: -
- Understand clients’ businesses and governing body regulations.
- Conduct internal control, risk and compliance reviews.
- Analyse Internal Control and identify risks.
- Recommend improvements for internal controls.
- Establish, implement and monitor internal controls over clients’ functions including operations and accounting
- Develop action plans to mitigate control risks identified
- Prepare manuals/procedures, workflows and reports in Thai and/or English.
- Thai national only
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy (Master’s degree is preferable).
- CPA or Pass CIA Part 2 is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Internal Audit/ Risk Management / Auditing / Accounting field.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work and travel domestically and internationally if required.
- Can work under pressure and time limited.