Tax Advisory Services
- Responsible for the delivery of a full range of tax services to clients in the areas of tax compliance and tax advisory, such as, business tax, transaction tax, international tax, transfer pricing and tax due diligence
- Write and/or review Tax reports, Tax article and presentation when required
- Build, manage, and monitor multiple client engagements
- Identifying and pursuing new potential client service opportunities by networking, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Responsible for ongoing planning, marketing and business development of Tax department
- Responsible for team and or department meeting budgeted goals
- Mentor tax team on various aspects.
- Report to Managing Partner
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 15 years of relevant tax experience in Tax firm, Accounting firm or corporate experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required or Masters degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred (CPA is an advantage)
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring skills, decision-making, problem-solving, client service
- excellent in written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (in all skills, especially writing)
- Proficient in MS Office suite- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint