- Perform/Lead financial due diligence and cash monitoring task;
- Perform economic and industry research, analysis and writing reports;
- Develop financial modelling for enterprise/firm/share valuation and cash flow projection;
- Prepare IFA reports;
- Assist team in identifying key drivers/issues of businesses/projects and provide recommendations on the transactions.
- Coach junior staff;
- Act as coordinator within the team and with the clients, while also support the team in fieldwork.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- 3-5 years of experiences in auditing, IFA projects or financial advisory businesses;
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills;
- Able to work under time constraints;
- Proficient writing skills, Thai and English;
- Good command in English and MS office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, willing to learn, supportive and well organized;
- Able to travel for fieldwork upcountry or in other countries, if needed;
- Professional credentials such as CPA or FA license or CFA is a plus.