- Assist team in financial due diligence and cash monitoring tasks such as vouching and analysis;
- Perform economic and industry research, analysis and writing report;
- Assist/develop financial modelling for enterprise/firm/share valuation and cash flow projection;
- Assist in preparing IFA reports;
- Act as coordinator within the team and with the clients, while also support the team in fieldwork.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Good command in English and MS office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, willing to learn, supportive and well organized;
- Able to work under time constraints;
- Able to travel for fieldwork upcountry or in other countries, if needed;
- Professional credentials such as CPA, FA license or CFA is a plus;
- Experience in the relevant industry will be an advantage.